- Admissions are open for Playgroup to class VIII for Academic session 2022-2023
- Minimum age for admission to class Playgroup is 2 years 6 months, class LKG is 3 years 6 months, class UKG is 4 years 6 months, class 1 is 5 years 6 months, class 2 is 6 years 6 months, class 3 is 7 years 6 months, class 4 is 8 years 6 months, class 5 is 9 years 6 months.
- The School would inform parents about interview and selection process in due course of time.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
For admission to Playgroup, Nursery, LKG, UKG and Class 1, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents
- Aadhaar Card of the ward
- Requisite admission form
For admission to other classes a certificate from the head of the school where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of admission. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the registration fee and completed Registration form need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be given on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to evaluate the child in any or all subjects.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards. Otherwise, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one month shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate.
- Annual Examination are held in March.
- Cumulative assessment of the whole year is considered for the child’s promotion into the next class.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will have to be withdrawn from the School.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The fee is to be paid in the School Office divided in four equal quarters, maximum in twelve installments, before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Payment of fee by DD / Cheque shall be accepted up to the 10th of every installment in which payments falls due.
- Cheques / DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Barwani – REVENUE A/C, payable at Barwani
- Fees is payable till the 10th of the month in which the installment of fees becomes due
- Late fees can be paid along with a fine of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) on or before the 25th of the same month
- Further fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) per week is applicable from 25th onwards.
- If the fee remains unpaid for two consecutive months after due date, the name of student will be struck off the rolls.
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks re-admission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for the admission process.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 15 years divided as under:
|Nursery, LKG, UKG||:||Primary School|
|Class I to V||:||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||:||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||:||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, General Science, Moral Science & EVS
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Accounts
- Bio-technology, Computer Science, Political Science
- Physical Education, Athletics, Gymnastics, Boxing
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance
- Yoga, meditation and languages such as Sanskrit are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.
The School curriculum is based on CBSE pattern.
- The Parents should ensure that fee of his/her ward is deposited in time.
- Fee Will be accepted only through Cashless Channels in favour of “Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Barwani – REVENUE A/C, payable at Barwani.”
- Till 10th of the Fee Due Month through Cashless mode & E-pay only.
- Fee Cheque can be dropped in the drop box along with duly filled fee deposit slip at the SCHOOL PREMISES during working hours of working days, till 7th of the due month.
- With Late FEE at the school counter: Fee with late fine and other applicable dues as described in fee receipt book and/or student’s dairy will be accepted at the school counter on Monday & Tuesday each month , between 9AM to 11AM.
- Please fill in all the information in the Fee Receipt Slip. On the back of the slip please fill up Cheque Number, Date, Your Bank Name & Branch. Please fill the Name, Class and Admission Number of student(s) and your contact number on the back of the Cheque too.
- Please use MICR Cheque or Demand Drafts only. Out station Cheque will not be accepted . If fee is deposited by Non MICR or out station Cheque, it may result in non deposit of fee, which will cause inconvenience to parents and imposition of fine. Cheques should be CTS only.
- In case of holidays on due date of fee collection, the fee will be accepted on the next working day.
- In case the fee is deposited through cheque, parents have to ensure that the cheque is issued by them towards the fee deposit, is cleared from their bank. In any case school will not be responsible for the loss of cheque in transit, return of cheque or late clearing of the cheque. Please ensure that there are adequate funds in your account to cover the cheque issued by you. Cheque not honoured for any reason can lead to serious re-percussion.
FEE STRUCTURE 2019-20 AS PER FEE ORDINANCE BILL 2018
|Particulars||FEE STRUCTURE MONTHLY PAID ON QUATERLY BASIS||PROPOSED FOR CLASS VIII TO XII|
|Monthly Tution Fees||2365||2585||2715||3150||3325||3500||3675||3850||4115||4375||0|
|Total Quaterly Fees||7095||7755||8145||9450||9975||10500||11025||11550||12345||13125||0|
|Admission Fee(at the time of admission||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000|
|Security Deposit (refundable)||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
|Academic fees (yearly)||28380||31020||32580||37800||39900||42000||44100||46200||49380||52500|